U.S. Collaboration of the arts for Raymond Weil
- Raymond Weil's brand DNA has long been associated with promoting the music and the arts.
- They had a limited budget, but wanted to host a charity event with very high profile celebrities.
- In addition, Raymond Weil wanted to grow their men's watch business.
- K+K researched a broad spectrum of NYC based charities and proposed the Labyrinth Theater - Philip Seymour Hoffman's theater group.
- We proposed the Labyrinth Theater because it was a way Raymond Weil could honor highly respected actors for their body of work and it truly supported the arts.
- It was also in keeping with the brands tag line "independent spirit."
- In addition, the evening was a very "cool and edgy" event that we wanted to use to attract younger affluent males.
- The celebrities in attendance included Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Chris Rock, Kristen Wiig, Paul Rudd, Billy Crudup, Josh Charles, and Bobby Cannavale.
- Raymond Weil received over 14 million media impressions in newspaper, online, and tv.