Aligning Zenith with Notable Celebrities
- Zenith timepieces have always been considered one of the best kept secrets in the watch industry. Among the elite group of watch collectors, many of their pieces are regarded as the best timepieces in the world today. However they are not well known especially in the U.S. market.
- Zenith wanted worldwide exposure and brand awareness as well as align the brand with notables that reinforce the brand's identity.
- K+K researched various partners and charities to have Zenith sponsor an "a list" event.
- For a nominal fee, K+K negotiated a sponsorship of one of the most prestigious and buzz worthy events of 2013 - the Hollywood Reporter Oscar Nominees Night.
- Celebrities that attended included Oscar winners Jennifer Lawrence, Ben Affleck, Steven Spielberg, Sally Field, Ang Lee, and Oscar nominees Jessica Chastain, Amy Adams, Naomi Watts, Tim Burton and Tom Hooper.
- Zenith received over 1.2 billion impressions of press coverage and resulted in significant newsworthy buzz for the brand.